Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Offering Hospitality

Guess who is one of the new staff writers over at Offering Hospitality? ME!!! I'm so excited to learn and share about true biblical hospitality over there. I will be doing a few posts a month for them including a monthly recipe swap, which will begin on July 7th. Click the button to the left to check that out when it starts up. You can visit Offering Hospitality's blog here.

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

I'm excited to work with you at Offering Hospitality!! I laughed when I saw you have 3 boys and a girl. So do I! Mine are B(7), B(5), G(almost 4), B (20 months). :)

Carrie said...

I'm excited you are in with us also! =) THANKS! You have so much to offer and it's been fun reading along through your blog and getting to know you better!