Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi, Ho! Hi, Ho!

It's off to Zaccheaus' work we go! Tomorrow morning we will be up bright and early for our kids' workshop. I had to miss my do-it-herself class this week due to the busyness of life right now. The kids will be building their own "soccer game" and they are really excited about it! Pics will be posted soon, if I remember my camera this time ;-)

UPDATE

Well, I forgot the camera, of course! But, we still had a great time. Got to see Delilah and her Grandpa there and the instructor was someone I knew long ago. The project wasn't too complicated and everyone's turned out very nice. We followed up our workshop with some cupcakes at Icing on the Cake, downtown. So yummy! Here's one of the finished soccer games...

No comments: