Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 1, 2010

What do I want from my blog?

As you may have noticed the lack of posts lately, I have been asking myself this question a lot lately. We use our blog to keep everyone updated on the happenings of life, but yet not much is happening that I feel is blogworthy. But, that is what I should be sharring...everyday life in the Price house. So I have set yet another goal for this year... I will be trying to blog at least once each week with little updates on the family, our crafts and school projects. If you have thought of starting a blog or are like me and are lost on what to blog about I highly recomend this book . It was very helpfull to me and is now available at the library , as I put in a request for them to purchase it. More blogging to come...I promise!

No comments: