Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tagged

Monica over at Homespun Heart did this tagged questionnaire. I found the questions fun and not at all offensive like most these questionnaires usually are. So I figured I'd give it a go.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?


We have our three chickens, not really pets and they are definitely not part of our family. I am totally prepared mentally to eat them one day if I have to. But, since they are egg layers we treat them more like a pet because we want them to be happy and lay us lots of eggs to eat!


2. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Pay off any debts, buy a vehicle large enough for our family, buy a farm & a heard of deer (did I never share that I have a secret desire to be a venison farmer) and give away the rest. I don't like having money, leads to too much temptation to just blow it all on something ridiculous.


3. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

My family, prayer and my friends.


4. What is your bedtime routine?

Get Eli to sleep, prep myself for bed (contacts out, etc), try to read a bit and then plan and pray as a fall asleep.


5. Name something that has surprised you this week about motherhood.

How it is easier and harder at the same time not having Josh here all day long. I think we get more done with him here, but the day goes much smoother when it's just me.


6. What kind of books do you read?

My Bible, children's books and non-fiction Christian books.


7. What’s your fear?

I don't have many unusual fears... just being in high open places (skyscrapers don't bother me, but being on a cliff half the size does), the kids being hurt, etc. I have learned (and am still learning) to "trust the Lord and lean not on my own understanding" Prov. 3:5.


8. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?

Nope. Seeing through a telescope is good enough for me!


9. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Make Coffee


10. What is one thing you love about your husband?

Hmm... One thing... He is all together desirable! LOL! That's from a book I read recently. =D


11. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

I like my name, but once went by the name Winter (what my parents first choice for my name was) and have had numerous people call me Sarah/Stephanie.... They might be confusing me with my sister Shandi, but either way...They're still wrong.


12. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

SUN! I lived in Washington my whole life! I have had enough rain!


13. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

Anything Mexican


14. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?

Staying connected with everyone.


15. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

S-A-A-W-E-E-E-T!!! I love baking and making yummy treats!


16. What items are in your purse right now?

Wallet, coupons, checkbook, pens, chapstick, keys, hand sanitizer, diaper, wipes, kleenex, fem products, shot records, insurance cards, wic forms, cough drops, Z's old glasses, old receipts, pocket calender, gum, spare contacts, pencils, bible and usually a phone (but not today).


17. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?

Again I live in Washington, so I can do both! HaHa! But, right now I would choose whichever is warmer.


18. What websites do you visit that you know you shouldn't?

Etsy... I still haven't bought anything off of there, but it makes me have a bad case of the "I wants". So I really shouldn't be on there.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Don't know who will really do this, but I tag Shandi, Ruth D, Ruth E and whoever else reads my blog & has one of their own.

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

FUN! Thanks for answering the tag and it was fun to read your answers! :)

Blessed Easter!
Monica