Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I suppose I should share our big news w/ you all....

I just remember that we haven't shared our "big news" with most of our friends and family... Josh and I are expecting baby #4 in mid August! I'm about 19 weeks right now. I haven't seen an ob yet, because of insurance issues. But, thanks again to the WCPC (see last post) I got all set up w/ maternity insurance through the state. So, the first appointment is on Tuesday April 8 @ 6:45 pm, so look for a post shortly after that for anymore news. We will be finding out if it's a boy or girl as soon as I get another ultrasound. So, check back for further updates. Here's some answers to commonly asked questions...
-I am feeling great now, was very nauseas (sp?) back in Jan. but I think that's more to do w/ me having the norovirus, tonsilitis two weeks later and a sinus flu two weeks after that.
-We don't know if it's a girl, we will be finding out, no I won't be sad if we have another boy.
-I don't know if this means we're done, probably, but I don't know what the future holds...only God does.
-Yes I realize we won't all fit in a VW Jetta anymore, we are trying to resolve that issue...do you think the police would be mad if we made Joshua ride in the trunk? LOL Just kidding.
-Don't know if we'll be doing a shower. Most likely no, but if it's a girl...we're going to have to celebrate somehow.
-I will do a registry, most likely at Target, but there is not much we'll need...other than diapers, diapers and more diapers.

No comments: