Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge "Oliver" look a like contest

I rarely ever do any of the online contests, since the odds are so low of winning. But I had to enter this one from the Great Wolf Lodge. Great Wolf is looking for pictures of kids who look like their newest character Oliver the raccoon.
photo from greatwolf.com


And I just so happen to have this picture of cute little Zaccheaus in his explorer outfit...

I can enter up to 10 times with different pictures, but I think this one is pretty good. What do you think? They even both have glasses!
We've been wanting to go to GWL for years, this would be a great chance to go check them out!

1 comment:

abigail said...

I love it!! But since you can enter more, I think you should do another one with him wearing an orange shirt under the vest...and maybe running like in the picture. ;) I think he should win...this is adorable!