Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update on Elizabeth

Took Eli into the doctors this morning and found out that she has a sinus infection as well as an infection in her left ear. They put her on a 10 day round of antibiotics & gave us some numbing drops for her ear. Doctor said her lungs sounded clear and her throat looked good, so I am thankful we're not dealing with something super contagious like strep or serious like pneumonia.
The receptionist at the doctor's office handed me a mask for Elizabeth and at first I thought there was no way I could get her to wear it, (there was no way any of my boys would have ever worn it) but I figured I'd give it a try. She kept it on the whole time we waited in the front room (about 15-20 min) and didn't take it off until the nurse was checking her vitals back in the exam room. I love having a little girl! =D

1 comment:

abigail said...

What a cute little masked one!! Hope she feels better soon.