Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just When I Thought We Were All Well....

Elizabeth has come down with another fever! Yesterday she fell asleep while I made a trip to the grocery store, didn't wake when I put her into the shopping cart, didn't wake when I put her back into the car and didn't wake when we came back home. She slept from about 5:30pm until 10:30pm. I took her to bed and she slept most of the night, only waking when she needed her fever meds.
Last Night
She's not her usual energetic self, but we're getting in lots of snuggles, so it's OK. She's loving her new "horsie" (unicorn pillowpet pictured above), Thanks again Shandi! 

Today
Still really sleepy today, just lounging and getting lots of fluids into her. You can tell she's a little better today because she tried to smile for this one. LOL! I need to get a new thermometer, but I am positive that her fever is well over 100 degrees. I am thankful that so far there has been no vomiting with this flu bug, (that was no fun last month) but can't wait for her to be feeling better.Until then we'll be snuggling here watching all this beautiful snow coming down outside... Now if it would only start sticking!

No comments: