Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Resolve To....

I'm not usually one to do New Years Resolutions, but often I give myself some goals for each year. Like last year when I decided to learn to knit socks. A year later I've only gotten as far as knitting a tube, but I did teach myself the piano...so I'll let the knitting failure slide, LOL.

Here is what I want to achieve this year in no particular order:
  • Be home more (I am a sAHm after all)
  • Enjoy my kids more
  • Ride my bike more (Josh rides his all over Bham and I feel like such a slacker always just getting into the car)
  • Spend more time with family and friends
  • Study my Bible more
  • Find my hubby a good job
  • Blog more
  • Sew myself a dress
  • Laugh more
  • Learn to take joy in the daily things
  • Finish that darn sock!
What about you? Do you make resolutions or give yourself goals for each year?

No comments: