Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Bowling!!!






Recently I signed the kids up for free bowling all summer long. If you have kids you should check it out! It's nation wide and the kids get up to two free games per day all summer. There is also an option to buy a family pass so mom and/or dad can join in the fun, too. We chose not to do that, as we usually have to spend the whole time helping them anyways. Plus we found buy one get one coupons through the Tropicana Rewards site, so if we decide to bowl we only have to pay for one adult!
The down-side of it is we still have to rent shoes, so I am now on the look out for cheap/free used bowling shoes. Men's sizes 15 and 8, women's 10 (or another men's 8), boys size 4 and 13 and a toddler size 7. So if you're ever at Goodwill or a yard sale and see some for cheap give me call! At $2 a pair to rent it will be much better to just buy them.
Why oh why did I tell Josh to get rid of his he had back in high school? LOL! His are going to be the hardest to find!

1 comment:

Burdett Family said...

Free! That's Awesome. Are you checking on craigslist for their shoes? I'll keep an eye out if I see any I'll pick em up =)