Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 22

We celebrated my 29th birthday a week ago and had a wonderful time!

After my Belgian waffles for breakfast I opened my present from Josh and the boys. It's a pretzel mold kit, candy melts, an angled spatula, batter whisk and a scraper.

My birthday present from Elizabeth (snuggles w/ my pretty girl)

My sister sent me these beautiful flowers & balloons. The flowers are still looking fresh and beautiful, greeting everyone who walks in my front door.
The balloons however met their fate at the hands of a two year old ;-)
Then, I took the kids out to my mom's for a bit so Josh and I could do some last minute Christmas shopping. We went down to Burlington, to avoid the crowds of Canadians here in Bham. But, we were not impressed with the sales and only bought one thing. We did go out to the Red Robin down there and got my free birthday burger. So that was worth the trip. In Bellingham it's not uncommon to wait 20+ minutes at Red Robin, in Burlington we are always seated right away...So nice!

After picking up the kids, we had my birthday cake and ice cream at home. I just had to post the picture of my cake. That is the writing of the baker at Fred's! Looks horrible! But, it tasted so delicious! Thanks to everyone who sent cards or online greetings. Everyone made me feel very special and loved, Thanks again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Crystal!! I enjoyed reading this. I must not have been on FB on the 22nd or I would have wished you happy birthday since I too know what it is like to have a close to Christmas birthday. Thanks for the birthday wishes you sent my way!! Blessings to you and your family!

Carrie said...

Happy Belated! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!